Accessing the School
Students must be dropped off and picked up in the turnaround in front of the gym/school. Cars will enter campus from N. Boulevard. Going north on N. Boulevard, turn right into the Riverfront Park parking area (Cypress Street extension), then right into the campus, and then turn right into the turnaround. Cars must retrace the same route to exit onto N. Boulevard. Cars may not drive through the campus to access Cass Street during the hours of 8:00 - 8:50 am and 2:45 - 3:45 pm The Cypress Street extension gate will be closed at 4:15 pm daily. There will be no vehicular access from Cypress Street to campus after that time (except for special occasions)
Driving and Parking
Students are reminded that driving and parking at school are privileges. All students driving vehicles to school must display a current parking decal in the lower left corner (driver’s side) of the rear window. If an occasion should arise where a student is using a vehicle other than the one normally driven to school, which displays his/her student decal, a temporary parking permit may be issued for the day only. Temporary permits may be obtained from the Receptionist. Parking decals may be obtained from the Receptionist. ONLY SENIORS will be permitted to leave campus before the end of the school day without written permission. All non-seniors must obtain written permission from an administrator to go to their cars during school hours.
The parking areas are patrolled by Tampa Prep Security and Tampa Prep staff that will issue parking citations ($25 fine for each violation). Parking violations are given to students for the following reasons:
- Students who are not seniors parking in a senior space.
- Parking at any time in spaces marked “Handicapped,” “Visitor,” “Faculty,” or “Busses.”
- Parking on the grass or sprinkler system
- Failure to obtain a parking permit for the current school year
- Any observance of reckless or discourteous driving (this will also result in the suspension of parking privileges)
* Please note there will be no through-campus traffic allowed during the hours of 8:00 am - 8:50 am and 2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.