Online Re-Enrollment Instructions
(For Current Students Only)
The online enrollment process takes approximately 10-15 minutes per student. Please refer to the following instructions to complete your re-enrollment:
- Login to My BackPack (https://tampaprep.seniormbp.com/SeniorApps) with your My BackPack credentials. You can NOT use your child's login. (If you have problems logging into My BackPack, please contact MBPinfo@tampaprep.org.)
- Under My Profile on the right side of the screen, select Online Enrollment.
- Click Review Profile and check your personal information. If anything needs to be changed click Edit and make the necessary changes.
- When done, put a checkmark beside My profile is up to date and click Submit.
- Click View Contract, select your tuition payment plan and continue filling out the contract. When selecting your payment plan, please choose a plan that applies to the child whose name is on the enrollment contract. For example, if the child will be in 7th or 8th grade, select a plan under Middle School and choose "Not Applicable" for Upper School.
- Click Submit to Tampa Preparatory School at the bottom.
- On the next page select your payment method.
THE DEADLINE FOR RE-ENROLLEMENT FOR THE 2014-15 SCHOOL YEAR IS FEBRUARY 15, 2014. If you have questions about the enrollment contract, please contact Linda Quinn at 813-251-8481 x4019. Download a printable version of these Online Re-Enrollment Instructions.
IF YOU HAVE YOUR MY BACKPACK CODE AND ARE PREPARED TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD/REN, CLICK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO THE ONLINE RE-ENROLLMENT CONTRACT.