Congratulations to the Class of 2018
Our College Counseling office provides an individualized program to help students find the perfect college fit. Students are advised to pursue courses, clubs, athletics and leadership opportunities that emphasize their particular talents and strengths. They are also encouraged to plan ahead and be independent and self-reliant in their college search.
- Meetings with college counselors begin as early as Middle School.
- One-on-one advisement begins in 11th grade.
- A 30:1 college counselor-to-student ratio means students and their parents get the personal support and attention they need to be clear, confident and empowered throughout the entire college admission process.
- College Counseling "Coffees" throughout the year for each grade level allow parents to get age-appropriate information about the process and ask questions.
- Our expert advisors have experience as both college counselors and as senior-level admission officers at selective colleges.
- We’re proud of our track record of placing 100 percent of graduates in four-year colleges, many with substantial scholarship awards.
Follow us on Twitter @TampaPrep_CC
Director of College Counseling
Assistant Director of College Counseling