(For Current Students Only)
The online enrollment process takes approximately 10-15 minutes per student. Please refer to the following instructions to complete your re-enrollment:
- Login to My BackPack (https://tampaprep.seniormbp.com/SeniorApps) with your My BackPack credentials. You can NOT use your child's login. (If you have problems logging into My BackPack, please contact MBPinfo@tampaprep.org.)
- Under Settings on the top right side of the screen, click My Profile and check your personal information. If anything needs to be changed, click Edit and make the necessary changes. When finished, click Save. Click on the house icon at the top to return to your home page
- Under My Forms/Documents, click on Enrollment/Re-Enrollment.
- Next, click View Content. Select your tuition plan and continue filling out the contract. When selecting your payment plan, please choose a plan that applies to the child whose name is on the enrollment contract. For example, if the child will be in 7th or 8th grade, select a plan under Middle School and choose "Not Applicable" for Upper School.
- Click Submit to Tampa Preparatory School at the bottom.
- On the next page select your payment method.
THE DEADLINE FOR RE-ENROLLMENT FOR EACH SCHOOL YEAR IS 14 DAYS AFTER THE ONLINE CONTRACT BECOMES AVAILABLE. You will be notified by email each year when it's time to re-enroll. If you have questions about the enrollment contract, please contact Linda Quinn at 813-251-8481 x4019. Download a printable version of these Online Re-Enrollment Instructions.
IF YOU HAVE YOUR MY BACKPACK PASSWORD AND ARE PREPARED TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD/REN, CLICK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO THE ONLINE RE-ENROLLMENT CONTRACT.