IMPORTANT FOOD DELIVERY REMINDER
Uber Eats, Postmates, Bite Squad or other independent contractor deliveries are not allowed to campus. This policy was implemented at the beginning of last year. Random drivers looking for students have wandered into the field house, the gym, the Student Center, the Black Box and various areas of the main school building. We do not know who these people are, and many of them have ended up in places where they do not belong on campus. Given the safety concerns, our security officers have been instructed to turn away any delivery drivers who come to school.
If you place an order with Uber Eats or similar delivery option, it will not be delivered to students. This means that you will be out of the cost of both the meal and the delivery. Tampa Prep will not take any responsibility for orders that are turned away. Students are welcome to continue placing orders with vendors that traditionally deliver to Tampa Prep. This includes Jimmy John's, Kelp, Pita Pit, Subway, Panera and Dominos. As has been the case, these orders should be placed in advance and should only be delivered during lunch.
TAMPA PREPARATORY SCHOOL has partnered with EVOS to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view the EVOS lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches on the web.
Registration and Ordering Opens: August 11
You will need the following PASSWORD to register: TP1
* If you have previously registered, you can use the same login information and skip to step 3
» GET STARTED - CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Visit https://evos.boonli.com/login - (please bookmark this page)
- Click on Register (All parents must sign up for a new account UNLESS you signed up for EVOS during Camp Terrapin. Camp Terrapin attendees can use their existing profile).
Password is: TP1
Enter your account/profile(s) information
- Sign In: the Welcome page displays Program Info, Order Schedule, Rules, etc.
- Order: Click "Order" at Top of the page and go to proper month; then click "Order" on the date to select food items
First Lunch Date for 2017 is August 16
- Check out & pay: Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
Be sure to read the Lunch Program FAQ for full details about the program, including late orders. Registered users can view details about placing an order, deadlines, field trip blackout dates and more on the "Program Info" page. Watch a Video Tutorial with step-by-step instructions for ordering.
» ORDER DEADLINES
Orders must be placed by 7 a.m. on the day of lunch service. No orders after 7 a.m. will be accepted.
» PAYMENT INFORMATION
Our site accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
» LUNCH PROGRAM QUESTIONS: For questions about Missed/Late Orders and Credits, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call EVOS South Tampa at 813-258-3867. Order changes/cancellations must be done via the website ONLY.
» TECHNICAL SUPPORT: For help navigating the site, email email@example.com.
» MINIMUM ORDER
A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00. (To avoid this fee, place an order for several days at a time.)