We have a variety of databases and resources available for our students at Tampa Prep. For login information, please visit the library or e-mail Mrs. Rendina.
- Online encyclopedia with access to articles, images and primary sources
- Variety of databases excellent for research in any subject. Use Gale Power Search to search all of them, or select an individual database
- Sirs Researcher
- Robust database for research on current and controversial topics
- Pro Quest CultureGrams
- Excellent resource for geography and history. Includes summaries of information on countries, states and provinces
- Teen Health and Wellness
- Database focused on health and wellness issues related to teens, including diet, physical fitness, mental health and more
- Resource for writing and research. Includes a research database and tutorials for improving research and writing skills
Several of the databases and resources listed on this page also have apps available. The resources are the same as those you can access in a browser, but the functionality is improved for iPads.