The School’s Endowment is comprised of restricted and unrestricted assets, representing retained earnings, tax-deductible gifts and board restricted funds. Tampa Prep’s endowment funds serve various purposes: to provide financial assistance to qualifying students, support faculty salaries and professional development and sustain curriculum and facilities. While individuals and organizations establish named endowments through sizable initial gifts, the funds may also grow through smaller, ongoing gifts from other supporters of the School. View details about each Endowment Fund below.
- The Sigety Family Academic Chair
- Susanna F. Grady Curriculum Research Development Fund
- Endowment for Excellence
- The Glenn C. Vaughn Fund for Language Study and Cultural Exchange
- Tampa Prep Alumni Financial Assistance Fund
- Whiting Family Scholarship Fund
- D. Gordon MacLeod Endowment Fund
- William J. Angell II Scholarship
- Francis J. (Jack) Thompson Scholarship
- L. Laird Davis Scholarship
- Stephen P. Adams '82 Award
An endowment fund established using funds donated by the Sigety Family Foundation to create one or more Faculty Chairs. Faculty award recipients receive a stipend additional to their salary, to be used at their discretion, in pursuit of professional development and educational opportunities, or to benefit the School in general.
In keeping with the School’s Mission and commitment to creating a socio-economically diverse student population, and to honor former Head of School Gordon MacLeod, this fund is to provide additional tuition assistance to middle income families who qualify for need-based grants as determined by the School’s Financial Aid decision process.